Friday, September 9, 2011

Why I'm learning Japanese

Most likely, I'll be posting in English, since I'm still learning Japanese.  Yup, it's me, 紅の鷲。By the way, "kurenai no washi" means "crimson eagle."

I've been fascinated by Japanese culture, and the language itself.  I'll admit that I got interested in learning Japanese after seeing some anime and manga.  Languages always interest me; you can tell a lot about a culture through its language and its music.  By learning about the language, one can also learn about the culture.  This world is getting smaller, thanks to modern technology.  Sending a letter used to take days; now, it takes seconds.  I can send a message to someone in Tokyo or Osaka as fast as I can send one to New Jersey.  Besides, being able to speak more than one language will be beneficial in the future.  It may come in handy someday.

Well, that's all for now.  またね。

No comments:

Post a Comment